Our job doesn't stop once a Jailbusters bond is posted. We're just getting started. Here's what happens after the defendant is released:
- The defendant checks in with Jailbusters.
- Denise schedules a time for the defendant to come by the office and complete the paperwork.
- Denise verifies the arraignment date and notifies the defendant if any revisions have been made on the case.
- Denise helps you keep track of your court dates.
- Once the case is closed and your account is paid in full, your bond is exonerated and your obligation to Jailbusters is fulfilled.
Every case is different so it's hard to know how long the court proceedings will last. But our experience helps us let you know what to expect. It always helps when you make sure to follow every instruction and be present and cooperative throughout the process.